Since our acquisition of Wilsonart Australia, creating one website to engage and inspire has been our top priority!
HVG Decorative Building Products, a leader in surface solutions, is excited to announce the launch of its new and improved website, designed to offer an unparalleled user experience. The new website features a clean and modern design, intuitive navigation, and a wealth of resources and information to help our extensive market better understand our diverse brands and unique product portfolio.
The new website was developed with Architects, Designers, Trades and Homeowners in mind, and we worked closely with a team of designers and developers to create a site that is both beautiful and functional. From the home page to the inner pages, the new site is designed to be easy to navigate, with quick and easy access to the key information our customers need.
“We’re thrilled to launch our new website and share it with our customers, partners, and the public,” said Mark Thomson, GM of HVG Decorative Building Products. “We believe that this new website will be a valuable resource for our key markets, with the goal to be informative, inspirational and showcase our fantastic product offer, we believe we’ve succeeded in doing just that. “
"We believe that this new website will be a valuable resource for our key markets, with the goal to be informative, inspirational and showcase our fantastic product offer, we believe we've succeeded in doing just that."
The new website also features a number of enhancements designed to improve the user experience, including:
- Order samples across all brands in one cart and dedicated samples platform.
- Improved search functionality, making it easier to find what you’re looking for. Search by application, brand, colour or even industry.
- Project profiles from our most exciting partners and Industry focused products to help navigate our multiple surface solutions.
- A resources and news section, featuring the latest brochures, technical data, news and inspiration.
- Our stance and commitment to sustainability and how we work with our partners on common goals.
- One website to home our complete portfolio – Wilsonart, SmartStyle, Homapal, Zenolite, SmartPanel & DIBOND – no need to navigate across three platforms.
Changing the way the industry searches for surface solutions starts here.